Latest!! S K DAS Admin Restructuring Report may be implemented in Six Months--CAT Jabalpur


S K DAS ADMIN RESTRUCTURING REPORT IS AVAILABLE FOR READING AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE CAT Jabalpur Judgement is available for reading at the bottom of the page O A No 690/2011 petition at CAT Jabalpur is also available at the bottom of the page GET ONE FREE SOFTWARE DAILY link AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE.ALSO ACR-ATR-AMR,IMD DATA USER'S MEET PHOTOGRAPHS & DOPPLER WEATHER RADAR INAUGURATION PHOTOGRAPHS ARE AVAILABLE IN THE ADDITIONAL & SUPPLIMENTORY INFO link

LATEST TIME AND TEMPERATURE

Click for Nagpur, India Forecast

Saturday, March 24, 2012

ONLINE INCREMENT ARREARS CALCULATOR FOR CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES

THIS IS AN ON-LINE TOOL TO CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF ARREARS FOR THE EMPLOYEES WHOSE INCREMENT MONTH FELL BETWEEN FEBRUARY TO JUNE IN THE FIFTH PAY COMMISSION.FIRST PLEASE CLICK "CLICK TO EDIT" ON THE TOP OF THE PAGE THEN ENTER ONLY LAST INCREMENT AMOUNT IN PRE-REVISED PAY SCALE AND RATE OF HOUSE RENT ALLOWANCE APPLICABLE TO YOUR CITY (SELECT 0% IF NO HRA)THE TWO VARIABLES GIVE YOU APPROX INCREMENT ARREARS TO BE RECEIVED TILL THE MONTH OF MARCH 2012 ONLY

Milind Phadke
+919890317557
http://milindphadke.blogspot.com

9 comments:

  1. Sir
    Tools looks nice
    MY date of joining falls on january. I am elgible for arrear ???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, you are not eligible for any increment as you have already granted one increment at the type of fixation of pay.

      Delete
  2. Sir,
    I got promotion from Gr-II to Gr-I steno in the year 2006 March. No fixation / increment was granted to me during 2006 at the time of promotion. Pl clarify whether I am eligible for increment granted now .

    ReplyDelete
  3. sir,
    I got promotion from Gr-II to G-I steno in March-2006. No fixation/increment was granted due to merger of scales. Pl clarify whether I am eligible for increment now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Respected Sir,

    I have been newly recruited for the post of scientific assistant through the exam conducted by ssc in the year 2011 and waiting for the posting.

    sir i want to know what type of job is this and what are the future prospects in this job. And sir i have heard of some irregularities regarding the promotions of scientific assistants.

    will there be a good future for me to join this job????

    sir please guide me in this regard i will be highly obliged to you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sir I also selected for S.A> through SSC & waiting for posting.Please tel me the future scope of the post. I heared it is 24 hrs rotational working time duty. Please cleare me all these.
    Thanks,

    With Regards
    R.S.Sharma
    radheshyam84@rediffmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I entered service on 01.03.2007,am i eligible for increment?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sir, we are in PB4 band. My previous increment date was April and my basic was 15900 and increment was 400. Do I am eligible for one increment benifit. Whether it will be nullified because of bunching during fixation.

    H.S.Sathish
    Scientist
    CFTRI, Mysore

    ReplyDelete
  8. i joined on 1st march, 2006 as scientific assistant B (basic pay 5500). Am i eligible for recent increment arrears?

    ReplyDelete

Translate